Thursday, July 28, 2011

Welcome back!

Long time no see. Indeed, it's been a while since the last post. To my defense I'll say we have been busy preparing for the trip, then traveling and lastly, after coming back to the US, overcoming reversed culture shock.
Now we are more or less back to normal what means I can start posting again.

Just before we left the country, we have been invited to attend Tyler's friend wedding party. It took place on June 11 in Rohnert Park, Sonoma County. Kari Morton and Chris Oswald said 'I do' in front of family and friends. Their little son Anthony was there with lots of aunts and uncles supporting mom and dad's big day. I was there with my camera and took some shots. The post production part was playful so the effects are little crazy. Have a look. Any feedback recommended.

Chris and Kari's Wedding

1 comment:

  1. Awww, cupcakes instead of a cake, lovely.
    I love the yellow theme colour...my favourite :)
    Nice pictures, kind of fresh and jouful :)

    ReplyDelete